- strictly protects any information you provide to us.
As part of offering our services, we collect certain personal data to communicate with you and provide the best service.
- use and
- data exchange and cookies collected by or for you.
- personal computer,
- mobile device or
- of any other technology or device.
For the purposes of this policy, the owner of the company is: Mr. Dimitris Makris based in Thessaloniki, Mitropoleos 53, Zip Code: 54625 (VAT number: 023968017, P.F.A.: Δ’ of Thessaloniki). For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We will not:
- disclose or
- rent your personal information to any third party / entity in a manner different from that described in this Policy.
However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are required to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation to implement the terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property and our safety, our customers, or others.
- To work with law enforcement agencies to enforce laws and to investigate and prosecute illegal activities such as frauds. We reserve the right to disclose any information relating to you to law enforcement agencies and other competent bodies that, in our estimation, is necessary or related to any fraud investigation or other illegal activity.
In particular, these organizations are:
- Anti-money laundering organizations
- Anti-Terrorism Organizations
- Law enforcement agencies in the countries we are active in
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations (eg banks, credit institutions). These organizations can be inside or outside the EU for fraud protection and credit risk mitigation purposes. These entities can then use your personal information to investigate and act on any such violation in accordance with their procedures.
Finally, we reserve the right to disclose specific personal information to third parties / independent:
- service providers,
- agents or
- independent contractors:
- that help us keep our site and
- provide other management services (including, but not limited to, customer service, data retention and analysis, customer communication on our behalf).
We seek to ensure that these third party / independent service providers will not use your personal data for any purpose other than: to provide the services for which they are contractually commitment. We also create contracts with these third parties which oblige them: to comply with the standards of personal data protection required by law and use the data only for the purposes for which they were transmitted.
In order to achieve the objectives of current policy, the following third parties, located in the European Union, may receive your data:
- Payment Providers
- Prevention and suppression of activities related to money laundering and terrorist financing and anti-fraud services
- Platform Providers
- Service Providers
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties outside the European Union, in countries where there is no appropriate data protection regime. However, should such data transfer be necessary, we will take all possible measures to ensure that:
- your data is dealt with safely as well as within the EU / EEA and
- in accordance with this Policy and applicable law.
In addition, we will update the current Policy to cover cross-border data transfer and related safeguards for your privacy.
Data retention period
It is our policy to maintain your data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, in accordance with the principles of data minimization and storage limitation. For all of the following reasons: your data will be retained for at least five (5) years after our customer relationship expires. In addition, we align the retention of your data with possible variations resulting from the exercise of your privacy rights (you can get information in the Update Information section).
In some cases, certain personal information may be retained beyond that time due to possible legal obligations, legitimate interests, etc. Such cases are likely issues related to:
- Money laundering
- Civil law
- Criminal law
- Any other legal issues
Rights of protection of personal data
At any point, while retaining or processing your data, you retain the following rights, and you can submit the appropriate requests via email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Access: You have the right to access the personal data we hold for you.
- Correction: You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete data that we hold for you.
- Objection: you have the right to object to processing of personal data you are subject to, under certain conditions.
- Delete: You may request that the data we hold for you from our records be deleted and we are required to satisfy your request in specific cases.
- Limit processing: You have the right to request that your personal data be processed and we are obliged to satisfy this request when certain conditions are met.
- Data portability: You have the right to request that the data we hold for you be transferred to another organization.
- Withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in writing to the email email@example.com, but this does not invalidate the legitimacy of the processing that preceded the revocation and was based on a prior consent.
We will evaluate your request and we will respond to you as soon as possible and in any case within one month of submission:
- request approval,
- partial approval of a request,
- rejection of a request
In the event that our company rejects your request for the above mentioned Data Protection Rights, we will communicate the reasons for your rejection. You have the right to file a complaint directly with the regulator.
We reserve the right to reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical efforts or have disproportionate technical consequences, jeopardize the privacy of others or are impossible to implement.
Updating your personal information
You can obtain a copy of your personal information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect yourself, you will need to prove your identity to receive copies of it. You should provide the appropriate information for your identification and other relevant information that will help us fulfill your request. We have to comply with such requests unless there is a legitimate reason not to delete your data.
Data protection is extremely important for our company and we are constantly trying to provide all possible safeguards for:
- the storage of your personal data,
- limiting unauthorized access and / or potential changes.
These means include information security measures in line with current best practices to protect the privacy of our customers. These measures include technical and procedural actions and follow-up and tracking actions, aimed at:
- to secure data from misuse,
- unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
The security and privacy of your personal data and account is our top priority. We take the necessary measures and following the most advanced methods of protection for their preservation. Your personal information will not be used at any time for purposes other than those required for:
- the proper operation of the website,
- of the products and services we provide.
In any case, access to them, on our part, is carried out exclusively by authorized personnel and is fully controlled.
Our company regularly checks the proper operation of security mechanisms. We apply an SSL Security Certificate that validates the best practices we adopt to encrypt data. We use the SSL / TLS template that encrypts user data before it is sent from its computer when a user sends us sensitive information.
In this way, data can only be decrypted by NetGraphics servers.
The web pages that the user browses are encrypted by NetGraphics servers. This way they can be decrypted only by the user’s computer. Indicatively, browsers like Chrome, Firefox, or Opera encrypt are AES-256 bits. Our servers will not accept links from browsers that do not meet the minimum 128-bit encryption security requirement. The security of the pages can be verified by the presence of the padlock in the browser. Internet Explorer users can double-click on the Properties option and confirm the use of the TLS protocol accordingly.
If you believe that you have identified a potential security vulnerability in any of the pages, services / products, please email email@example.com with a summary of this information along with the email in which we could contact you for more information.
Internet protocol address (IP)
When you visit the site, your device’s IP address and browser settings are entered. The IP address is a unique address used by the devices:
- to be recognized and
- to communicate with each other on a computer network.
Browser settings may include:
- the type of browser you are using,
- browser language and
- the time zone.
We collect this information so that we can tailor your experience and locate your device in the following cases:
- misuse or
- illegal actions.
We strive to review and keep up-to-date with this Policy. In this way:
- we comply with legal and regulatory requirements and
- we also provide optimal protection of your personal data.
Any updates will be communicated to you via the current web site.
If at any time you believe we are not complying with the provisions set forth in this Policy or any other matter related to data protection, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
The cookies policy of thess-apartments.gr and seaviewflats.gr is described below. Cookies are small files with information that a web site stores on a user’s computer. Specifically a web server stores the cookies on a user’s computer. Every time the user connects to the site, the latter retrieves that information and provides the user with services related to them. A typical example of such information is: the user’s preferences on a website, as these are stated by the user’s choices on that site. For example, selecting specific “buttons”, searches, ads, etc.
The installation of “cookies” is only allowed with the consent of the user and after appropriate notifying.
When browsing the site, third-party cookies may be stored on your computer:
- For statistical purposes about website traffic and browsing.
- Social media or other forms of internet marketing and website viewing (facebook, twitter, instagram, flickr, pinderest, google +, skype, linkedin, etc.)
- Corporate viewing in video format (youtube, vimeo, etc.).
- Sitemap service by map (google maps, foursquare, etc), updating data, corporate, finance, statistics or other form , txt, etc.).
None of the cookies on the site are necessary for its operation. You can disable cookies from your browser settings. For more information about disabling cookies, please visit your browser’s official website.
The copyright of the Content (e.g., programs, information, data) and the Services of the site thess-apartments.gr or seaviewflats.gr that have been introduced to the Network are protected by:
- Community and
- international copyright laws.
Anything is prohibited:
- creating derivative works or
- misleading the public about their real provider of Website Content.
Only after the prior written permission of thess-apartments.gr or seaviewflats.gr or any other copyright holder may be permitted:
- broadcast or
- any other use of the content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes.
The use of the website must be done solely for legitimate purposes and in a manner that does not restrict or impede its use by third parties. The visitor is obliged to use the website according to:
- the law,
- good morals and
- these terms, and
- not to commit acts or omissions that may cause harm or malfunction to him, affect or endanger the provision of the services of the company.
This site may contain references to third-party sites. The company is not responsible for the content of these pages as well as for any damage resulting from their use. The visitor has access to them at his own risk.
The websites thess-apartments.gr and seaviewflats.gr makes every effort to ensure the smooth operation of its website. However, it does not guarantee that the functions of the website or servers will be uninterrupted or free of viruses or other similar elements.
The sites thess-apartments.gr and seaviewflats.gr reserves the right to:
The following items are trademarks of thess-apartments.gr or seaviewflats.gr or third parties and they are protected by the relevant trademark laws:
- logos and
- distinctive features of thess-apartments.gr or seaviewflats.gr or third parties and their products or services.
Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them.
Visiting the site requires unconditional acceptance of the above terms while using the services of thess-apartments.gr or seaviewflats.gr.